Hi There!

So if you've tried hcg or are currently using hcg and are anything like me, you've been googling like a madman to find something, just anything to eat to feel normal! The only way I got through this diet was by the help and support of others through blogs and vlogs alike! So, I've been inspired to also help out by pitching in any new recipe I've tried or product I've found. For a while my blog will be a little biased as I'm currently in Phase 3 (P3). On my next round I will start to post more things related to P2. I try to stick as close to Dr. Simeon's  protocol as possible. Every now and again I will use something that will become a debate to some as to whether or not we should use it but it comes down to "what works for you" I will always post it if it worked for me in hopes it will work for others =)

No comments:

Post a Comment