Things I'm Eating on Hcg Phase 3 (P3)

So theres way too many things to list and I'm trying to focus on things that arent obvious like the newly allowed meats and fruits. =)
Its all in the title!
Miracle Noodles are a miracle - enjoy pasta without starch or sugar!
I haven't had a chance to experiment with these puppies yet but I will be and will post any good recipes!

Walden Farms Products
They specialize in calorie free, sugar free products! It's pretty much like it never happened!
I was hesitant at first to try products on p2 but my mom and I both did and had no issues with the salad dressing or bbq sauce on p2! They're really yummy and honestly I will continue using after hcg! They say right on the labels youll save 10,000 calories a month using their products and I believe it!
The Ezekiel Brand specializes in Sprouted Whole Grain products.
I've read quite a few hcgers use many of their products including tortillas and english muffins etc.
So far I've only used their breads and try to limit to no more than 3 slices a day. 1 for toast and 2 for a sandwich. Make sure your going for their starch free and sugar free products!

Hello Jello!
No sugar and only 10 calories! I eat 2 a day and could probably eat a whole pack if I wanted to! I personally can hardly tell the difference between these and the regular jello, well except for these are never on sale for a dollar like regular jello, its so expensive to be skinny!

I also enjoy the following (no pictures)
Sugar Free Smuckers Jam
Coke Zero ( though it appears all diet sodas are okay but watch sodium intake)
Stater Bros Brand Hickory Smoked Bacon (only one I could find with no sugar!)
CHEESES of all kinds I live on string cheese during P3
No sugar added Spaghetti Sauce
Cashews/Peanuts/Almonds
Sugar Free Sandwich meats from Fresh and Easy


No comments:

Post a Comment